Thursday 26 June 2014

Rimmel Stay Glossy 'All Day Seduction' Lipgloss



Ah it's about time I dug this little baby out of my makeup stash, it is summer after all and this is the perfect summer lipgloss. In fact so much so that this is the only lipgloss I wear in the summer time as this is the one of only two lipglosses in my collection. Yes you didn't read that wrong, I said two. The other one I have is Maybelline Stellar Berry but that is a plum colour and it is my autumn/winter lipgloss. I'm really not a lipgloss person, so I made a conscious effort to use up the ones I do have and scale it down to my real favourites, which leaves me with just two and I thought i'd share my favourite one for Spring/Summer time with you today. Let me introduce you to Rimmel 'All Day Sediction'.
 
Why is this Rimmel one my favourite you may ask? Well not only is the sleek packaging very nice to look at but the doefoot applicator is just perfect for applying just the right amount on the lips. The smell of this lipgloss is lovely, just sweet and your typical Rimmel scent. Most importantly though the formula of this lipgloss is just divine, smooth and glossy and not the slightest bit on the sticky side. I tell you now, if I was a lipgloss kind of person I would have stocked up on every colour in the Rimmel Stay Glossy line, alas I am not so I am very happy to just have this one.
 
Also the colour is just divine, and very Spring/Summer appropriate. It's a gorgeous redish coral colour with gold shimmer and I stress no glitter! I hate glittery products. I would say if Nars Orgasm was a lipgloss, then it would be this lipgloss.
 
The gloss claims to stay glossy and last up to 6 hours, which is a load of cobblers, as i've yet ever to find a lipgloss that lasts more than two hours. And if you eat anything it's gone completely. But i'm happy to reapply after a couple of hours it's fine.
 
Worringly I couldn't find this exact colour on the Boots or Superdrug website, I hope it hasn't been discontinued as I really love this colour. I don't think it has though as i'm sure I remember seeing it in Boots very recently. Nevertheless I have found it on fragrancedirect for the bargain price of £1.99 which is a £4.00 saving compared to the original price.
 
If you like this look of this lipgloss then grab it now if you see it.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself

No comments:

Post a Comment