Saturday 31 May 2014

May 2014 Favourites!





It's time for my May Favourites! I've got some real crackers to share with you this month, and no repeated products from the last couple of months either. I felt like I discovered and re-discovered some new things over May.
 
Simple Vital Vitamin Day Cream (review)
 
I have been trying to use up my old tub of this Day Cream for a while, and by the time I finished it I realised how much I like it. So much so that I went out and got another one and i've been loving it a lot this month. I have been having a mad eczema flare up over May and still suffering now and this Simple cream, as well as the second one have been helping somewhat and are what I turn to when other things are making me react at the moment. A gorgeous light moisturiser for day time.
 
Simple Vital Vitamin Night Cream (review)
 
Linking on from the Day Cream, I have also been using the Simple Night Cream at night time. It is thicker than the Day Cream as you would expect, but it soaks in quickly and in the morning my skin isn't dry at all. My first ever night cream that i've tried and i'm loving it.
 
Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick Shade '16' (review)
 
I've been going through a bit of a coral pink lipstick phase at the moment. And I realised I have a lot of lipsticks that are a similar colour, and I felt I had been neglecting this one a lot since I got it, which is a shame as it is a gorgeous colour! Perfect pink coral colour, very moisturising and lasts ages on the lips. Also cheap as chips to buy too. I've been wearing it a lot in May, and will continue to for the rest of the summer.

Sleek 'Rose Gold' Blush (review)

Oh man how I adore this blush! It is still one of my ultimate favourites in my makeup collection. I've not reached for it at all over the autumn and winter months but as the seasons are now changing, i'm using this a lot once again. A dupe for Nars Orgasm aswell, for anyone who didn't know and want a cheaper alternative.

Nails Inc 'Mayfair Lane' Gel Effect Nail Polish (review)

If you saw my review of this nail polish (along with the other 4 that came in the set) you will know how much I love them. And this colour in particular has been my favourite over the month, i've worn it the most out of them all. It's a gorgeous white based baby pink, almost like Essie Figi I would say. I love Nails Inc nail polishes in general, but the Gel Effect ones are even better, even if they are a bit on the expensive side.
 
 
Random Favourites
 
 
Yankee Candle Sun and Sand
 
Since I finished my Yankee Candle White Chocolate Bunnies Large Jar candle over Easter time, I decided to burn my Yankee Candle Medium Pillar candle in Sun and Sand, which is a lovely fresh, citrus sort of sun cream smell. Just gorgeous! As you can see I completely used it all up in May. Sadly it is now a discontinued scent, I was just lucky enough to pick it up at a Yankee Candle outlet shop in the discount section.
 
 
TV Show - 2 Broke Girls
 
 I watched this when it first premiered on E4, and kind of just went off it for some reason. But I watched a few episodes one night and got hooked back on it again. So much so that I watched all three seasons back to back in the space of about two weeks, I was hooked! Love the show and technically it could have been classed as an April favourite as I watched half of them in the last week of April, but I had enough favourites there so I thought i'd put it in this one.


What were your May Favourites?


Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment