Thursday 22 May 2014

The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream




The Body Shop Coconut Shower Cream - £4.00
 
You may remember from a few weeks ago I did a haul which contained a load of The Body Shop coconut range products, and i've already talked about the eau de toilette and now i'm on to the shower cream.
 
I've used quite a few of The Body Shop shower products in the past and enjoyed using them. I've always used the shower gels though rather than a shower cream like this one is, so this is something different to try.
 
Shower creams are better than gels in some sense, they may not lather up as much as the gels but I can say this shower cream does a good job at lathering up. Also shower creams are more moisturising on the skin, after all they are a cream based product. This is something I really like in a shower product, and my eczema and dry skin really appreciates it.
 
Talking of eczema, that hasn't flared up when using this product, so that's a bonus. And I am in love with the coconut scent. The only couple of negative points that I have is that the plastic bottle it comes in is so tough that it is hard to squeeze the last of the product out when you are coming to the end of it. I've always had that problem with Body Shop shower and hair products actually, and it puts me off buying them if i'm honest. Also £4.00 is a tad more than I wish to pay for a shower gel really, but that's just me being a cheap skate.
 
If you're after a coconut scented shower product then this would be a good one to try, but I still think something like Original Source Coconut shower gel would work just as well and it is at least half the price of this and more than that sometimes.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment