Saturday 24 May 2014

Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara

 
Bourjois Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara - £5.99
 
I remember receiving this mascara in a Bourjois gift box thing at Christmas time and I was going to blog about it in January, but with my rotation of mascaras I just never got round to it and now that i've finally used up the couple that I was working on i've been able to start using this one and I can finally give my opinion on it.
 
Firstly, how cute and small is this tube? This would definitely be perfect for travel, and when researching this mascara you can actually still buy this mascara in this size tube if you wish to. Or you can buy the full size for £9.99.
 
 
First of all, look at the size of the brush of this mascara! It's pretty big, and if you don't like the bigger brushes on mascaras then you won't be a fan of this. Bourjois claims this adds up to 10x more volume to your lashes. A bit of an overstatement in my opinion. It did make my lashes look volumised but 10x is a bit much really. It didn't make them look clumpy and it was buildable with a few coats. Bourjois also state that it will last for 16 hours. Now I don't know if this is true or not as i've never worn mascara for 16 hours without taking it off at some point in that time. Don't know why you would need to wear it for that long either to be honest, but each to their own I guess. It stayed on all day for the 9 hours or so that I was wearing it.
 
This is the first mascara i've ever tried from Bourjois, i'm a Maybelline girl at heart when it comes to mascaras, but I am enjoying using this. I suppose Bourjois are least well known for their eye products, i'd say their speciality are their face products, but having tried this mascara I will take more of an interest in their other mascaras next time i'm in Boots or Superdrug.

 
 
 


 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product gifted to me as part of a Christmas giftset.

No comments:

Post a Comment