Tuesday 6 May 2014

Makeup Inventory - May 2014

We're nearly midway through 2014, it's ridiculous how fast this year is flying by! I wanted to do this at the beginning of this year, but I forgot, so i'm doing it now. For those of you new to this concept, a Makeup Inventory is basically a list of how many makeup products you own. You then check back in a year to see how much your stash has changed over that period of time. Quite handy as you can keep track of how much you're buying and how much you're using up.
 
I've split the products up in to categories to make it a bit easier.
 
Face
 
Face Primer - 1
Foundation - 2
Concealer - 2
Bronzer - 1
Blusher - 13
Highlighter - 4

 
Eyes
 
Eyeshadow Primer - 1 mini sample
Eyeshadow Crayon - 1
Eyeshadow Single - 1
Eyeshadow Duo - 1
Eyeshadow Palette - 2
Eyeliner - 3
Mascara - 9

 
Lips
 
Lipbalm - 2
Lip Liner - 1
Lip Crayon - 2
Lipsticks - 25
Liquid Lipsticks - 2
Lipgloss - 2


Nails
 
Nail Varnish - 32
 
 
As you can see Blushers, Mascaras and Lipsticks are my three favourite makeup products and I also have a lot of Nail Varnish too, considering I don't wear it that often it's a bit too much I think. I'd love to scale down my collection a bit more, especially where the mascaras and nail varnishes are concerned. Only a couple of those mascaras are opened so they won't dry out, I just seemed to have stocked up and also a few of them are sample size ones so i'll quickly go through those.
 
I'm very happy with the other numbers of my makeup stash, paticularly lipgloss which has gone down a lot in the last few months, as I barely wear it and so I figured I may as well use up the ones I did have. Also you may have noticed that I don't own any face powders, as I have such very dry and eczema skin on my face, I don't require any powder.
 
What is the size of your makeup inventory?
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment