Friday 2 May 2014

Beauty and Candle Haul

Not a very big haul, but I like to shop little and often. And half the time I don't manage to pick a lot up but we came across a discount beauty shop on our shopping travels and so bought a bit more makeup than I have done for at least a year!
 
Firstly we'll start with the Yankee Candles, in our local shop they occassionally do little sets all nicely wrapped and I went for the Clean Cotton scent in the small jar and the tealights. This is Yankee Candles best selling candle scent, it really does smell like fresh laundry. I like to use this after i've cleaned the house and changed my bedding, aka my sunday candle.
 
The L'Oreal Lipstick is one of the new ones all linked to celebrities, the one I have there is Eva's Nude which is a sort of orangey brown nude colour, gorgeous! I already have my eye on a couple of the other colours in the range.
 
The other four makeup items you can see are from the Beauty discount shop we found in Bridgened Designer Outlet. From Left to Right - Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara. I've used that before and love it and got it for £5.99. Secondly the L'Oreal False Lash Telescopic mascara - never tried this but for £5.99 you can't go wrong for a L'Oreal Mascara. Rimmel lipstick in Nostalgic which is a lovely pink coral and i'm already loving it, I think it will be in my May Favourites for sure. And lastly there is a Rimmel Glameyes Eyeshadow in Tribute which is a purple taupe sort of colour but with glitter.
Very happy with my purchases! Can't wait to get to using them.
Love
Amy
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment