Wednesday 26 February 2014

Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo



Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo - £3.99

I'm not one to fall for marketing hype when it comes to hair products, I really just fall for the whole glossy shiny hair and it smooths and hydrates etc, you all know the shampoo adverts. I've never ever ever found a shampoo that truely blew my socks off, it's just shampoo. My this makes me sound very cynical doesn't it? But it's true.

Even Nicole Scherzinger is on the actual bottle of this shampoo! I don't think that is required at all, I mean it's fair enough she's representing the brand and I actual like her as a person, I just don't think she needs to be on the bottle itself. But there we go that's just a gimmicky thing and the whole hashtag thing too, it's a bit much, but I suspect that won't be on the bottles for that long.

Having said that I am a big fan of Herbal Essences, I used to love their Rainforest range of shampoos back in the day, the adverts alone made me want to go to a rainforest and wash my hair under a waterfall! And i've continued to love and use their shampoos ever since.

This is the latest in the Herbal Essences line and that is the Bee Strong Strengthening Shampoo. The reason I picked this up was because it was cheaper in my local supermarket than the one I normally use, and also it was new and as it was a Herbal Essences shampoo it was a brand I liked and also I love the scent of honey so I thought i'd give it a go.

I do love the scent of this, it does smell like honey but it has a more fruity edge to it aswell, which I guess is the apricot extracts that it says it contains. I like that you can see the colour of ths shampoo itself through the bottle, it's also good for knowing when you are running low so you need to rush out and buy more. The shampoo lathers up extremely well (as all Herbal Essences products do, and they are the best at doing that in my opinion), and as usual I am in love with the Herbal Essences packaging.

It didn't particularly help with my frizzy hair, and I didn't notice if it strengthened my hair at all like it claims to do, but it was a nice enough shampoo and I would have no problem with going out and buying it again. My highlighted blonde hair looked lovely afterwards and my hair was nice and soft, and importantly it didn't make my scalp itchy or anything like that. So i'm pretty impressed, and also you can't go wrong with Herbal Essences prices they are decent for the amount of product you get.

Worth trying if you have your eye on this one.





Love
Amy
xxx





***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment