Sunday 9 February 2014

Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon - Peach on the Beach


Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayon 'Peach on the Beach' - £7.99
 
Can you remember when everyone went absolutely crackers for these Bourjois lip crayons a while ago? I do, and I completely fell for the hype! I remember seeing this exact colour and falling in love with it straight away, a lovely pink based coral, something which the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain's couldn't offer me and what I was wishing for.
The more and more I saw this colour the more I wanted it, so I rushed out and got it.
I caved, I couldn't help it.
 
No matter how hard I try, I cannot get the right colour of this product to show up true to form on my camera. I've tried different lighting and in different rooms and it still always comes up orange! It's frustrating as it has a lot more pink in it than what is showing up. From the pictures and the later swatch it just looks orange, but I promise you there is more pink to it.
So I can only apologise for that.
 
The Bourjois Color Boost Lip Crayons are not so much like the Revlon Balm Stains, the packaging may be very similar but the actual product isn't. Firstly I must stress these are not stains, I thought they were going to be just like the Revlon ones but they aren't. These are just like a lipstick in a crayon form in my opinion. So that may be a negative or positive point for you. I wish they had been a stain, but nevertheless it's a good product.
 
It is said to provide 10 hours of moisture, I can agree it is very moisturising and glossy and it feels light on the lips, and importantly not at all sticky. Very handy to just chuck in your handbag and apply on the go.
 
They don't last the longest on the lips, i'd say about four hours or so, if you don't drink or eat, as they are like glossy lightweight lipsticks they aren't going to stay put forever. These lip crayons twists up at the bottom so no need to sharpen which is plus and I also really like the colour range that Bourjois have provided for these Lip Crayons.
 
I would consider buying more of these in the future, the colours they have for selection are much more spring and summer colours so i'll be wearing this one a lot from April onwards I think.
 
 
Avaliable for £7.99
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment