Saturday 22 February 2014

Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder

 
Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder - £6.99
 
When I first started getting into makeup a few years ago I remember everyone going bananas for this bronzer, it still is a very much talked about bronzer. Especially in terms of the drugstore/high street. It is of course the Bourjous Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder, although everyone on planet Earth seems to just call this the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer, it's just easier for all us lot who aren't so gifted with the French language.
 
I was completely engulfed by the hype around this product and went out and bought it. And I didn't even use it for months and months and months, it just lay forgotten about in my makeup stash. Firstly because I had bought the darker of the two colours avaliable, as you can see I have 52 and in hindsight I should've got 51, also back then I didn't understand how to apply bronzer and just what to do with this product at all. But now I know enough about makeup that I now use this product on a daily basis and i'm quite proud to say this is currently the one and only bronzer I have in my entire makeup stash! *pats self on the back*
 
 
The reason I haven't gone out and got any more is easily because I don't wear bronzer everyday and even in the summer I don't reach for it either, i'm just not a bronzer kind of gal. But I do use this product to contour my cheeks almost everyday. It is an almost matte bronzer, it has the smallest gold flecks in it which you can barely see and are not at all visable when you apply it so don't worry. I also love the chocolate bar look to this bronzer, I don't think it particularly smells like chocolate. It smells nice, just not a full on chocolate smell.
 
The cardboard packaging annoys some people, but it doesn't bother me at all. It probably would look better in a nice compact size packaging with a mirror, but i'm not fussed really. It looks good and the actual product works great and at the end of the day that's the whole point of the product itself isn't it.
 
I've been using this bronzer for almost 8 months now and that's how far i've got down it, if you look at the picture above, barely anything! I feel like this bronzer is going to last me forever! I've never actually see anyone finish an entire one of these. So it's great value for money from what I can see!
 
If you are looking for a cheap bronzer, or maybe your first ever bronzer like this one was for me, then i'd highly suggest you try it out.
 
Avaliable for £6.99
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment