Monday 10 February 2014

Makeup Bare Necessities!





If you aren't thinking of The Jungle Book right now then you really should be! I'm going to talk about my bare necessities when it comes to makeup. Those days when you are just pottering around the house or if you are just running around town doing errands like nipping to the post office or the supermarket, or even doing the early morning school run. So you've bothered to go out of the house, but you don't want to wear a full face of makeup.
 
For me if it's a lazy day and I have to go out, then I will only bother to wear three makeup items and these are them.
 
 
 
My favourite under eye concealer of all time. I do suffer with dark circles and I just want to look like a normal human being when I go out the front door, so in able for me to do that I just put some of the concealer on and it works wonders.
 
 
 
Any mascara would do but for the moment I picked this one. I think a lot of women would pick mascara as one of the top (if not the top) makeup item that you can't go out of the house without wearing, and i'd agree wholeheartedly with that! Mascara is one of the most important items of makeup for me, just makes you look better....I can't describe it!
 
 
 
I'd go with any lipbalm but I would go for a tinted lipbalm, or in this case i've come to love wearing Baby Lips for a very easy, simple and quick way to not only hydrate the lips but just to add a slight sheer pop of colour.
 
 
 
And i've just noticed all three of these products happen to come from Maybelline!
Funny how these things come about eh.
 
 
What makeup items are your bare necessities?
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx

 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment