Thursday 27 February 2014

Yankee Candle Snowfall Tart Burner & Votive Holder


Yankee Candle Snowfall Accessories - Wax Burner and Votive Holder (L-R)
 
If you've been reading my blog for a while you will have come to realise i'm a Yankee Candle fan and I just wanted to show you two of my favourite accessories that I use to burn my smaller candles in.

These are the Snowfall Candle Accessories by Yankee Candle, on the left is the Wax Burner and the one on the right is the Votive Holder. These are the accessories that I use in the autumn and winter, yes i'm that into candles that I retire these around March time and swap them over to the accessories that I use for spring and summer. I can't be the only one who does that? .... Surely.


Hmm, anyway I remember seeing this range in the shop and instantly falling in love with them! The design of the Snowfall range is just gorgeous, with the little snowman and the trees and a little house with a yellow window which lights up when you have a tealight in there. Also the snow falling is a sweet added touch and you can see the shadow of the snow falling on the wall, or wherever you leave your votive holder/wax burner.

As you can see I have a melted wax tart in the top of the wax burner, I find it very easy to remove all the wax melts from the top of the burner. It burns them well and I genuinly don't have any faults to say about this product. Same can be said for the Votive Holder, just incredibly well made, very good quality and just wonderful decorative pieces for your home.


These accessories are I think at least two years old, but they are still avaliable although somewhat limitely. But I have managed to find them online.


Snowfall Wax Burner - £14.25


Snowfall Votive Holder - £6.49



Love
Amy
xxx





***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment