Sunday 23 February 2014

OPI Ski Slope Sweetie Nail Polish

 
OPI Ski Slope Sweetie - (sale price) £5.50
 
What with it finally heading towards the end of Winter (everyone give a big cheer!) I thought I should finally get round to posting my review of the OPI nail polish in the colour Ski Slope Sweetie. It's also a pretty good time to do this as the name of the nail polish is inkeeping with the theme of the Winter Olympics, which is finishing today as it goes so I timed this well, i've really been enjoying all the sport and so to celebrate all things snow related I have been wearing this for weeks and really loving it!
 
Anyway onto the story of how I came to own this polish. My best friend is a hairdresser and she invited me to come along with her to this salon supply shop near us that sells all the hair dye etc that she needs to do my hair, and anyone elses hair that she does work for, and so I went along and they had a big load of nail varnish there too such as OPI and China Glaze all at really cheap prices. There was so much choice, we were there for about 20minutes trying to choose which colours we wanted, I was good and restrained myself to just this one.
 
 The colour of this nail polish attracted me instantly, its a pearl white colour with iridescent gold shimmer running through it. It's just so beautiful! And I don't own another colour like it amongst my other nail polishes. It is part of the Mariah Carey Christmas Collection, and is only avaliable for a limited time I think so grab this now while you can girls if you want it!
 
The colour was fully opaque in two coats and it dried very quickly, it lasted about 5 days on my nails before it started chipping so pretty good going. This is the first OPI nail polish i've ever bought and I would definitely go back and buy more, I get the hype around them. The colour selection is brilliant as are the fabulous colour names! I don't want to be someone who buys a nail polish (for example) just for the name, but I probably would y'know, and OPI would be a number one target for that for me.
 
Very impressed with this colour and i'm itching to go back to the shop and pick up some more colours!
 
 
Avaliable for sale for £5.50
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment