Friday 14 February 2014

LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar


LUSH Soft Coeur Massage Bar - £4.75
 
A massage bar is not a typical beauty product that a lot of people go out shopping and think of buying, definitely for me it would never have even crossed my mind at all. Nevertheless when I received this in a gift box last Christmas I was intrigued to try it.
 
First of all I love the fact that it is in the shape of a heart, so it has the cute button ticked for a start, but the best thing about this massage bar is the scent! Oh my goodness it is good enough to eat, no seriously I would eat this if I could, it's so scrumptious!
 
It has the exact same scent as the very popular 'Honey, I Washed the Kids Soap' and also the 'It's Raining Men Shower Gel' and the 'Honey Bee Bath Bomb' all also from LUSH. That sort of honey, caramel scent, but this one is very slightly different in that it has added almond oil in it for it to be able to become a massage bar, also it is an added benefit as almond oil is very nourishing for the skin. This massage bar also contains cocoa butter and shea butter and the best thing of all, as you will be able to see in the picture the brown bits in this massage bar is real edible chocolate! Not that i've eaten any of it I promise.
 
This massage bar is extremely creamy, just holding it in your hand for a minute it will start to melt when it comes into contact with your body heat. It works very well as a massage bar, so you can either give yourself a massage with it and rub it on your legs, arms and feet like I do but if you are lucky enough to have a partner you can massage eachother, oh I say! :P
 
The massage bar is clear when you rub it in but the residue can start to turn a bit brown when you get to the bits with the chocolate, so that may put you off but it doesn't bother me just rub it in some more and it will fade away.
 
The residue from the oils will linger on your skin for the rest of the day, as will the scent, which I was very pleased about. I could even still smell it the very next day!
 
So if you're in the mood to give yourself, or your loved one, a treat then this would be a lovely little product to go out and get. Especially fitting for Valentine's Day too don't you think?
 
And on that note, Happy Valentine's Day!
 
 
Avaliable for £4.75
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product gifted to me for Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment