Thursday 13 February 2014

Valentines Lip Products!




It's that time of year again, whether it be a first date, a day of admiting your feelings for someone or time together with a partner it's a special day to spend with that special someone in your life. So here is a couple of lip products that might tickle your fancy for the day ahead.

Here is a choice of three lip products depending on your preference.
 
Tinted Lip Balm
 
Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me was my choice for this one. Any Baby Lips would do as they are very hydrating for the lips and will keep them feeling baby soft, but I opted for the Cherry Me one as it gives you a slight wash of colour to the lips, which won't last that long granted, but your lips will still feel smooth.
 
Lipstick
 
I think most people go for lipstick when it comes to lip products and i've gone for my personal favourite red lipstick in Mac Hot Tahiti. Which is a glaze formula but i've found the colour lasts a while, feels comfortable and a great shade of red. Another alternative would be Mac Russian Red for a matte red lip look.
 
Lipstain
 
The queen of all lipstains for me, the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stains, even the name is sort of valentines themed...sort of. These not only guarantee to last the longest on the lips but provide amazing colour pay of as well as keeping your lips moisturised. My personal number one choice out of these four categories.
 
Lipgloss
 
However if you are more a lipgloss person then my choice would be to go for Rimmel Stay Glossy in the colour All Day Seduction, a beautiful pinky coral red colour with gold shimmer. Almost like Nars Orgasm blush but in lipgloss form. This gloss is not at all sticky and it feels comfortable to wear. Easily one of my favourites glosses.
 
 
Enjoy Valentine's Day!
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment