Thursday 20 February 2014

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - Oxford St. Fuchsia

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick - 130 Oxford St. Fuchsia - £6.49
 
It's not often I buy a lipstick these days without having seen swatches of them online first or having heard a lot about them, which then makes me want to get it. But this was not the case when I saw this colour for the first time when I was perusing the aisles of Boots.
 
This particular colour was at the top of the Rimmel display where they put all their new releases and the pink colour, as well as the name Oxford St. Fuchsia drew me towards the colour and I swatched it and loved it. It is unlike all the other pinks I own in my lipstick collection, but I can't quite put my finger on why.
 
It is a baby pink of sort but it's stronger than that but I wouldn't call it a fuchsia as the name suggests. It's a very opaque colour and feels very moisturising on the lips, as you would expect from a line of lips ticks called Moisture Renew. This particular colour isn't particularly glossy though, i'd label it as an almost satin finish, but it is not at all drying.
 
I got hold of this lipstick before Rimmel changed the packaging of these lipsticks, the amazing almost Cadbury purple colour tube has remained (which I love!) but the lid is now flat instead of at an angle like this one is. I prefer the new flat lids as they are easier to store and display upside down so you can see the colour, and you won't have to worry about the lipstick falling over.

I've had so many Rimmel lipsticks over the years and I go back to this brand time and time again for lipsticks as they are great quality for the very decent price too. I always get excited when they bring new shades out and i'll have to check out the new shades they've released with the re-packaging of these Moisture Renew lipsticks.
 
 
Avaliable for £6.49



Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment