Tuesday 11 February 2014

Palmolive Passionflower Shower Gel


Palmolive Passionflower Shower Gel - £1.99
 
I bet we all have a billion and one bottles of shower and bath products stocked up in our bathroom cabinets and cupboards, I know that's certainly the case in my house! If I see the shower gel I like on offer for £1.00 or sometimes even 99p then I get it, so now I have about five bottles of shower gel waiting to be used up. This Palmolive Passionflower Shower Gel being one of them.
 
When I discovered this shower gel I was not in the market to be buying another shower gel, as I had recently bought 2 more different ones days before! But this was on offer in my local supermarket for 99p so I thought i'd smell it and see what it's like and oh my goodness it is divine!
 
 
It just smells like passionfruit! A very tropical smelling shower gel and I would love to drink it if I could, but of course I can't. Although it does say on the bottle that it is made of Passionflower not Passionfruit, so they must be two different things but very similar. Not only that but this shower gel is also made up of Aloe Vera and moisturising milk.
 
I think I am using this at the wrong time of year really, I would use this more in the summer months as it just links with the whole tropical theme. But i'm using it in February, why not!
 
Also the Aloe Vera in it might be good for the summer months when you might spend a bit too much time in the sun, not that I can smell the aloe vera in this at all. The moisturising milk in this shower does make it feel very creamy and smooth to use, and it doesn't dry my skin out at all as a result, unlike other shower gels I know of. It lathers up a treat too.
 
And if this shower gel couldn't get any better, it says that it is made with 100% natural extracts so it's a natural shower gel and good for sensitive skin. Tick, tick, tick all the way here.
 
I'd definitely buy more from Palmolive in the future, i've already tried their honey and milk shower gel and I love that too. But if you're in the mood for a tropical shower gel go for this one.
 
 
Avaliable for £1.99
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment