Sunday 16 February 2014

Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On



Garnier Caffeine Eye Roll-On - £8.49

Who remembers the hype surrounding this product a few years ago? I certainly do! It was like an alien had landed from outer space or something, it was a brand new product that looked and did something that we had not seen of before, as far as I am aware. And to be perfectly honest the whole concept of this product is really, really clever!

For anyone who has been living under a rock for a few years and has no idea about the infamous Garnier Eye Roll-On then i'll give you a little helping hand. It's basically like a pick me up for the eyes, you take the lid off the top and at the top is a metal silver ball which you roll under your eyes and the clear formula that comes out is rich in a vitamin called Pro-Vitamin B5 and importantly the key ingredient, Caffeine to help awaken your eyes more. The silver ball on the end is also cold so it is nice and refreshing and really makes you more alert and also helps to hydrate the under eye area too.

For anyone who suffers with sleepless nights and also those who also have one too many on a weekend and wake up with a hangover and just feeling terrible, and even those who are genuinly ill this is a great product to have. And for any of you studying for exams or have early morning lectures in University this is a saviour, trust me i've been there girls and boys. It really has saved my poor eyes on some mornings!

I don't know if it is the cooling affect of the silver ball or the caffeine or probably the combination of both but it sort of feels a bit tingley when you apply it and you can actually feel it working and doing the job it is meant to. It really is a brilliant product, and hard to describe how useful it is to someone who hasn't tried it. I've converted a few people to this product after I made them try it when they were tired.

Garnier have also brought out this product that comes with a built in concealer, i've not tried that yet but I may consider getting it when this eventually runs out.
 
 
A handy little product to have and I wouldn't be without it after a night out!
 
 
Avaliable for £8.49
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment