Saturday 8 February 2014

Rabbit Ring/Trinket Dish

 
Rabbit Ring/Trinket Dish - £12.50
 
I like watching peoples makeup collections and room tours on Youtube quite often and i've seen this rabbit jewellery or trinket dish on a few peoples videos and it is just so cute! The moment I first saw it I fell in love with it.
 
I love rabbits and have had many as pets over the years and it just reminds me of that, I decided I really fancied getting one of these for myself, so I went on the hunt online looking for it. It's not found in the main stream shops you just have to look online or in little indepedent shops near you, and you might happen to come across it.
 
 It is white cermaic dish with the rabbit sat upright in the middle, it is very sturdy but it would brake if it fell on a non-carpeted floor. It is just a beautiful decorative piece which would just look pretty somewhere in your home, but it really has a purpose.
 
I use this to hold my rings, but I could also put bracelets on here and even necklaces. It is nice big dish so it would hold lots of things and you could put some on the ears of the rabbit aswell if you feel like it. On the website, where I have since found this, they suggest you could put your keys and loose coins on there too, which is something I hadn't thought of myself but actually that is a good idea.
 
All in all i'm very impressed with this and i'm glad I happened to come across this in a little boutique shop near me, which was lucky as I was going to order it online.
 
 
I have found it online
for £12.50
 

 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment