Saturday 1 February 2014

Wishing for Treats #1

Hi guys!

I've decided to start a new series on my blog. As my blog is named Wishing for Treats, i'll be doing a wishlist of treats, or Wishing for Treats #1 for example, at the start of every month. These will be kind of mental wishlists, things that I would really like but probably won't go out and get for myself straight away. It depends on the item.
 
So here is Wishing for Treats #1!
 

1.) Very British Problems Book (Hardcover) - £7.00


I absolutely love the British Problems twitter account, if you're a Brit and you are on Twitter I urge you to go and follow this account, it's brilliant! I saw that a collection of the tweets have been made into a book, which I thought would make a fun jokey kind of gift. Also, thinking ahead when I eventually have my own place, this is the kind of book I want to put under my coffee table for people to glance at and have a good laugh whilst reading it.



 
I've definitely become more obsessed will nail varnish in the last couple of months, and I also have to blame the return of the TV show 'Sherlock' for making me want this nail varnish even more. Is that mental reasoning to partly want a nail varnish because it is to do with one of my favourite TV shows? Yep I think so. Nevertheless i'm led to believe it is one of, if not the, best selling Nails Inc nail polish to date, so it must be good. It is a very bright blue, i'd be intrigued to try it.
 


This is a surprising treat this month, I was looking for some new music to download onto my iPod and I came across this, and it's full of beautiful music just simple music without words just instrumental. Would be very calming and nice to have something like that in my music collection. Also the link will take you to Amazon where the price for this CD is a lot higher, but you can get it for £4.99 on iTunes at the moment, hence why i've put the lower price, just to warn you.
 
 
 
Oh how I want to get my hands on this little baby! The Macintosh scent by Yankee Candle is absolutely incredible, I first smelt it in their car jar form and it's just such an amazing apple scent but we cannot get it over here in the UK (apart from the car jar form) and I really really want to get my hands on a jar of it. I did get a wax melt/tart of it for Christmas off one of my best friends, but it just makes me want this Jar even more. So I was very excited to see it on the official Yankee Candle website under their Special Appearances section, however it seems to go in and out of stock very quickly so I need to keep an eye on that.
 
 


Maybe a cliche product to put on a wishlist, but I just couldn't help myself. These palettes always cause great excitement in the beauty world and for good reason! I already have the first two palettes and love them, and now they've brought out the third one with kind of a rose gold sort of hint to the eye shadows, it just makes me want it a lot. However I can't afford to spend £37.00 on a palette right now, but definitely one to keep on my wishlist for the future :)


Love
Amy
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment