Monday 17 February 2014

Topshop Blushes

 The Topshop blushes are one of the most popular makeup items from the entire Topshop range as a whole, the more I heard about them the more I wanted to try them and I ended up getting two of the colours that they have to offer.
 
First of all I absolutely adore the packaging of these blushes, they are white with black polka dots all over them. The polka dot pattern is the same as they have on their nail varnishes aswell, so it all seems to tie in together with the rest of the range.
 
I also love the size of these blushes, they are very compact and have a mirror in the lid which is a little bonus and something which everyone appreciates. If I am going on a trip or for a long weekend somewhere, I always take one or both of these blushes with me as they are so compact they are easy to carry around and you don't have to take another blush which comes in bigger packaging with you.
 
 
These are cream to powder formula blushes which means that when you first apply them they are a cream texture, then they dry down to a powder formula once they are on your cheeks. I always apply these with my fingers as I just find it easier that way, and as you can see I have used these quite a bit already.
 
I am not that keen on cream to powder formula blushes myself, and the only problem I have with these blushes is that they don't last long on my cheeks at all, which really annoys me as I just love everything else about these blushes. And it's not like I have oily skin either, I have very dry skin so you would think they would stay put for ages but they just don't unfortunately. They come in lovely bright colours and they have a good colour range and priced at £6.00 they are a great affordable price too.
 
The two colours that I have are (L-R)
 
Prime Time - A bright fushia pink
Head Over Heels - A coral orange
 
 
 
I just find myself thinking that I won't buy anymore of these blushes, purely because they just don't last on me at all, which is really gutting.
 
These two shades of blushes are not directly avaliable on the Topshop website at the moment, but they will more than likely return on there as they often go on and off the website i've noticed. If you want either of these colours I would suggest you check your nearest Topshop store, or keep an eye on the blush section of the Topshop website
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment