Saturday 15 February 2014

Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Mascara

 
Maybelline Volume Express Colossal Mascara - £7.19
 
I can clearly remember seeing the advert for this mascara when it first came out, the whole idea that it could provide your lashes with like 8x more volume was very intriguing and I completely fell to marketing hype on this one.
 
However i'm so incredibly glad that I did as this has become my favourite mascara of all time, and it has held that position for a number of years. I try other mascaras, even other ones from Maybelline, but this one still comes out on top for me. I always feel slightly disappointed with other mascars and end up re-purchasing this same one when it's run out, I have lost count of how many tubes of this mascara that i've gone through over the years, it's been a lot.
 

 
Just the size of the brush itself is a big talking point of this mascara, it is huge! I don't think I have used a mascara with a wand as big as this one but I have seen other mascaras that potentially are bigger. This is a bristle brush as you can see so if you're into your plastic brushes this one may not be your cup of tea, but for me I just love the big brushes.
 
This mascara is enriched with a collagen formula which helps to create the extreme volume that this mascara provides. And importantly it creates volume with my lashes without clumping them up which I hate. It enables my lashes to look volumised but also it adds length and separates them beautifully. I do get a lot of compliments on my eyelashes when I use this mascara, and if I could only choose one mascara to use I would go with this one with no hesitation.
 
It seems to be a popular mascara on reviews by Boots for example but I don't hear many bloggers and beauty youtubers talking about it which I find odd, but i'm firmly on the Colossal Mascara bandwagon! I even love the bright yellow packaging that others may not be too keen on.
 
Unable to fault this mascara, and with it also being a drugstore/high street mascara it is easy to get hold of and cheap too, well cheaper than high end mascaras at any rate.
 
 
Avaliable for £7.19
here
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment