Monday 3 March 2014

Sleek Rose Gold Blush

Sleek Makeup Blush - Rose Gold - £4.49
 
I think it's fair to say, and potentially a rather bold statement to make, but this has got to be one of the most talked about drugstore/high street blushes in the UK market right now. Yep, i've said it and i'm proud to. The evidence is there, you always hear bloggers and youtubers stating that it has taken them forever to track this blush down in their local Superdrug stores. It really is a nightmare to get hold of it seems due to it's popularity.
 
Luckily I managed to find mine on the second time of looking for it almost two years ago now. I vividely remember finding it days before I went on holiday during the summer of 2012, and I then took this blush with me and wore no other one for the entire 10 days I was away. I was addicted to it. And to this day I still am.
 

If you don't know what i'm talking about, and don't understand the fuss around this blush,  then let me bring you up to speed. This is a coral pink blush with gold shimmer, and don't worry there is no hint of glitter in sight. This is supposedly a dupe for the infamous cult favourite Nars Orgasm, and I must say I have recently purchased that blush and I have to admit they are incredibly similar.
 
This blush is extremely good quality for the price, as expected as Sleek blushes are well loved by all for their quality and pigmentation. You get 8g of product for the very good price of £4.49, which is a brilliant deal in my opinion, and the colour pay off is just brilliant. The packaging is very small and handy for travelling, and it has a mirror too which is always appreciated.
 
As you can see I have worn this blush quite a bit and the swatch is more true to colour of the actual blush itself, I don't know why the camera makes it look more orange that it is.
 
Also just to note, Sleek have slightly changed the logo of Sleek on the front of this blush, it is now smaller, but apart from that everything looks the same now. Feel free to let me know otherwise. It is my favourite blush from the highstreet/drugstore without question, I wish I could critise this blush in some way but I just can't.


If you can track down this blush yourself, and you don't want to fork out for Nars Orgasm, then this is a perfect alternative.

 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 

 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment