Thursday 6 March 2014

LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel

 
LUSH It's Raining Men Shower Gel - £4.50
 
Looking at this picture now it really looks like this shower gel has been in the wars, it's a bit battered about on the label but this came in a giftset box so it must've been a bit bashed about. But never mind it doesn't affect anything really.
 
I've been so excited waiting to blog about this, i've had this very bottle of shower gel since I got it for Christmas in a giftset like I mentioned, and i've been using up a couple of other half emptied shower gels before I let myself actually use this in the shower. I've been using it for about two weeks now and i'm back in love with it!
 
Cards on the table, hand on heart, if I was a millionaire and I could only ever use one shower gel then it would be this one without question! It is literally heaven in a bottle, I have to stop myself from drinking it it's too scrummy to put down.
 
If you like caramel, toffee, honey, sweet gooey scents then you'll love this! It's almost like the inside of a Dairy Milk Caramel chocolate bar in a bottle. It's made of honey and a bit of lotus flower and even a bit of sweet wild orange oil which surprised me as I can't smell any orange in it at all. The scent of this shower gel is all total win for me and the shower gel itself doesn't irritate my skin and my eczema at all which is what I look for in my shower products.
 
 It's a rather tiny bottle but i've found it lasts ages! For example I got the same size of this shower gel for Christmas 2012 and I used it on Boxing Day and it lasted me until February easily, I find a little goes a long way with this shower gel and it lathers up great.
 
I do find it is not the most moisturising of shower gels, i've found others than provide just a tad more hydration but it doesn't dry my skin out really. But I use body lotions/body butters when I get out of the shower anyway so I don't notice much difference anyway.
 
Apart from that the only other problem I have with this is the price, it is mad to spend £4.50 on such a small bottle of shower gel and it really is a treat product as I don't normally like spending £2.00 on a shower gel, I just don't see the point. But I make an exception at Christmas, I will go and get one for a treat (unless someone gets it for me like i've been lucky to recieve in the past).
 
Just go in to your nearest LUSH shop and have a smell of this shower gel, i'm sure you'll fall head over heels in love with it like I have.
 
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product gifted to me for Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment