Friday 7 March 2014

Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss - Hot Pink

Revlon Colorburt Lipgloss 'Hot Pink' - £7.99
 
Revlon really are the cream of the crop when it comes to drugstore/highstreet lip products in my opinion, they have their balm/crayons lipsticks and their ever popular Lip Butters and even their lipsticks are very good quality and the same can be said for their lipglosses.
 
The Hot Pink colour of this Colorburst range of lipglosses is one of only two colours that I own from this range and it is such a gorgeous shade! I bought this because I wanted a bright pink lipgloss, when I got it I wore it a few times and then forgot about it. Having recently had a bit of a clear out, and finding products I wanted to use up I discovered this again and whilst wanting to use this up I actually find myself not wanting to finish it as I really do like it.
 
It is a bright pink colour with silver shimmer/glitter. It does contain very small particles of glitter and they can be seen on the lips but it looks amazing out in the daylight. So if you don't like glittery lipglosses then you may not like this too much.
 
These lipglosses are very glossy and give a pure opaque colour pay off. Not at all sticky which is my real pet hate when it comes to lipgloss. These are easily one of my favourite types of lipgloss across all spectrums of beauty from cheaper brands to high end. They are that good!
 
I actually really really love this colour and I need to find a lipstick in this colour, as I don't actually think I own a lipstick similar to this and I find that it suits me well.
 
I noticed when researching this lipgloss that Revlon have added more shades to this range, i'm intrigued so I may go out and look at the newer colours and see if there are any that take my fancy.
 
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment