Sunday 9 March 2014

Blog Update!

Hi Guys!
 
I just wanted to write a quick update about my blog, I currently post one blog post everyday. But from Monday onwards I will be posting every other day, so i'll be posting on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays and this is due to the fact that when I started this blog I was unemployed and so I had a lot of time on my hands, but now I have recently got a full time job and so I don't have all the time to write as many posts as I used to.

This does make me sad as I really love writing posts for my blog but unfortunately time is against me, but i'm sure I can try and do the occassional extra post here and there as I really don't feel like three a week is enough it may go up to five, we'll see.

I will blog as much as I can, but if I happen to miss a few days sometimes then I do apologise but I will try to keep on top of things.
 
I hope you can all understand and thanks once again for taking the time for reading my blog :)
 
Love
Amy
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment