Thursday 29 May 2014

QVC - Nails Inc Be GELous Collection


QVC Collection - Nails Inc Be GELous Collection - £29.88
 
Are you as shocked as I am to see not one, not two, not three, not even four, but five nail polishes in one post from me? Because I sure am! And trust me, this was a total impulse purchase. After all I don't need anymore nail polish in my life at the moment.
 
I happened to come across this collection of nail polishes when I was watching QVC the other day. I watch it every now and again (especially when the Yankee Candle shows are on haha) but when a Nails Inc hour came on I was watching it and fell in love with these colours and as i'm already a fan of Nails Inc nail polishes, and I love the wide brushes that Nails Inc polishes have, I decided to make my first ever QVC purchase and get them.
 
The five colours of the Nails Inc Gel Effect colours avaliable in this collection are as follows.


 Soho Place - Aqua colour
 
This comes out a lot darker than it appears in the bottle I think, and the swatch is one coat on the nail wheel, which is pictured at the end of this post. I wish it appeared as a lighter colour, but oh well it's still very pretty. Turquoise is my favourite colour so i'm still pleased to have this in my nail polish collection.

 Downtown - A bright hot pink
 
One of my favourites from this collection. Such a great bright pink, easily opaque in one coat, and it will look great on my toes in the summer. I surprisingly don't own a bright pink nail polish in my collection (I hear you gasping in surprise) but this one fills that void perfectly.

 Regents Place - Powder Blue
 
A colour that is not even avaliable on the high street yet, i'm lead to believe. A lovely pale lavender blue colour and the swatch on the nail wheel is only one coat, it would need two coats to get an opaque even colour. I adore this colour in the bottle, but i'm not so keen on the colour on my nails with my skintone for some reason, I just don't think it looks right on me. But i'm determined to try and make it work as I just really love the colour.

 Kensington Passage - Coral Red
 
This was the colour I was least excited by when I ordered these, as I have a few colours similar to this. However, in the flesh it is gorgeous! And i've worn this on my toes ever since i've got it. Again this is opaque in one coat. Perfect for the summer, and it is coming out a lot more orange in the picture than it is in real life. It has a tad more of a red hint to it in reality.

 Mayfair Lane - Pastel Pink
 
The colour I was most excited by! It's one of Nails Inc's best sellers at the moment and I can see why. It's a lovely very pale pink colour, opaque in two coats and it looks so lovely on the nails. I think it will look even better when I have a tan, but i've worn this the most out of all the colours. Even my sister has repainted her nails with it two or three times!




























From Left to Right -
(Soho Place, Downtown, Regents Place, Kensington Passage, Mayfair Lane)


Nails Inc Gel Effect polishes are beyond perfect! The effect really is like a gel, they are a bit thicker than general nail polishes, therefore they are good if you have any ridges etc in your nails, it will blanket over everything to give a lovely smooth, polished look.

After one coat I noticed how incredibly shiny my nails were! I've never had a gel effect manicure before, and with the effect these give, I don't plan and going out and getting one either. I only put a top coat over these to make them last longer, but if it weren't for that i'd happily go without. I wore Mayfair Lane on my nails for 10 days and it didn't chip at all, which was incredible! But then another time, it's chipped within a couple of days, it's just luck I suppose.

If you like the look of these five colours then you can still buy them as a set on QVC for the price of £29.88 & £3.95 p&p, this is currently the introductory price though so act fast if you want them. The collection really is a real bargain though in all seriousness, considering if you were to buy these polishes individually they would be £14.00! So you can almost buy two and get three free! Such amazing value. Also if there are a few colours, or just one, that you aren't that keen on, you could give them to a family member or friend as a present.



 
 
 
What's your favourite Nails Inc nail polish?
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products purchased myself.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous, been looking for swatches of these before I buy for ages, thanks for a great post :)

    ReplyDelete