Friday 3 January 2014

Top 13 Products of 2013!

Hi guys!
 
      It's time for my favourites of 2013! Now I was considering doing a big post on all of my favourites in every category, but I thought i'd simplify it a bit and do my top 13 instead so that really narrows it down and will hopefully help any of you looking to discover some new products for 2014!
 

 
Clinique Even Better Foundation - I am just head over heels in love with this foundation. It is on the more expensive side, but it is so worth it. It makes my skin look so glowy and feels amazing on the skin.
 
L'Oreal Lipstick 'Sensual Rose' - This is such a great lipstick, it's almost as if Nars Orgasm was in lipstick form this would be it! I just love it, and I have worn it a lot this year. I can't get enough of it.
 
Maybelline Colossal Mascara - My favourite mascara, not only does it give incredible volume but great length to my lashes too. It's got a massive brush aswell, so if you aren't into those types of mascara wands then this may not be for you.
 
Burt's Bees Honey Lipbalm - My favourite lipbalm in a lovely honey flavour, very moisturising and keeps your lips moisturised for many hours. Wouldn't be without this lipbalm now. I have done a review on this lipbalm (here).
 

Sleek Rose Gold Blush - Sleek is one of my favourite blusher brands, and this is one of my favourite ever blushes! Beautiful coral pink/orange colour with gold shimmer! Oh it's gorgeous!
 
Estee Lauder 'Raisins' Eyeshadow Duo - Sadly this product has been discontinued now, but a very much raved about product and for someone who doesn't wear a whole lot of eyeshadow day to day, this has been my ultimate favourite.
 
Elizabeth Arden 'Rose Illumination' Highlighter - Definitely my most worn highlighter of the year, beautiful rose gold packaging and it's a rose gold highlighter too. It was a limited edition product though, so sadly unavaliable anymore. I do have a back up of this though, I love it so much!
 
 
Tangle Teezer - Given to me as a birthday gift this year, I cannot believe I managed to long without it! It's a godsend! I cannot be without this now. I have long and frizzy hair and it gets very tangled after washing it and this has made my hair routine a heck of a lot easier. One of my top favourites of the entire year!
 
LUSH Ultrabland Facial Cleanser - Another holy grail product that i've discovered this year, this has made such a difference to my skin in general and it's the backbone of my skincare routine. Wouldn't be without this now either. I have done a review on this cleanser (here).
 
Nails Inc 'Chelsea Square' Nail Polish - Such a beautiful pink glittery, which almost looks gold in some lights. The camera never does it justice, it's so beautiful! Also done a review on this (here).
 
 
 
L'Oreal Elvive Nourish and Shimmer Highlights Shampoo - I've barely used any other shampoo this year other than this, and if I have i've noticed my hair doesn't look as good. I have blonde highlighted hair and it just makes them look fresh and bright and just healthy looking when i've used this shampoo.
 
 
Aveeno Hand Cream - My favourite hand cream of the year without a doubt. My hand eczema has really calmed down a lot since using this, it doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky, just lovely and moisturised. On my third tube of this already and planning on buying more. A review on this hand cream can be found (here).
 
 
Dr Organic Manuka Honey Rescue Cream - If I had to pick my number one product of 2013 then this would be it. This has as good as cleared up my eczema, it's just incredible! I really can't say any more good stuff about it than I already have in my review (here).
 
 
What have been some of your favourite products of 2013?
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 ***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself
or given as gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment