Wednesday 1 January 2014

New Years Resolutions 2014!


Hi guys!

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great night last night celebrating with family and friends. Today i'm coming to you with my New Years Resolutions for 2014!
 

Everyone talks about this at the start of January, and I bet a lot of you say the same thing every year. You don't make resolutions anymore as you never keep to them, and I definitely fall into that category!
 
However, this year i've got four that I want to maintain throughout this year, and i'm really going to try and stick to them.
 
 
1.) Eat more healthily
 
I know this is a very obvious one, which all of us strive to achieve at the beginning of the year and always fall at the hurdle when we walk past a bakery or see our favourite bar of chocolate on offer in the supermarket. But I have a reason to eat healthier this year, not only for my health which is the most important thing, but my best friend of 20 years is getting married at the end of November this year and I am one of her bridesmaids. I know November feels like an eternity away right now, but it's very easy to put weight on but a nightmare to lose it and I don't want to be stressing about my dress alterations and fittings in the summer if i've eaten loads of junk food at the start of the year. So this year i'll be good and eat well.... see how far this'll last!
 
 
2.) Read more books
 
I used to be such a bookworn when I was a teenager, you could barely drag me away from a good novel but in the last year or so since I finished University I've barely picked up a book, which makes me sad and also angry with myself. Reading is so good and very relaxing and you can learn a lot from books. So I need to make use of my kindle or go to Waterstones or even my local library and pick up some books and try and ignite that passion for reading that I used to have growing up.



3.) Try to save and not spend too much
 
I made this resolution last year and stuck to it pretty well, I was very pleased with myself. I'll be trying to continue saving rather than spending in 2014 too.


 
4.) Keep working on my Blog
 
As i've really got into blogging since I started in November 2013, I want to carry on and continue to find new and fun ways to keep improving. A simple resolution but I will definitely stick to this one.
 
 
Have you made any New Years Resolutions?
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment