Monday 6 January 2014

Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney Small Jar

 
Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney Small Jar - RRP £7.99
 
I recently got this small jar for Christmas from my sister, it's a recently discontinued scent by Yankee Candle and we luckily managed to grab the last one in our local Yankee Candle shop. My sister bought it for me and wrapped it up as my Christmas present, and I just really wish i'd discovered this scent sooner.
 
 


Scent combination of:
Cranberries, orange zest, rosemary, raisins and golden honey.
 
These ingredients contain some of my favourite scents and favourite things to eat and it just smells divine! It's rather strange in that it is a sumptuous rich smell but it is not at all overpowering, then again it is a small jar and that won't provide a big room with a large hit of fragrance, you'd be better off with a large jar or a wax tart for a small room. Yet I do adore the small jars, not only are they rather cute looking but they last longer than a wax tart/melt or a sampler/votive candle.

 
When I took this picture the candle was about halfway through a burn and has not reached the edge of the glass yet as you can see. The small jars will burn anywhere from 25 to 40 hours which is quite a long time for such a small candle.
 
The small jars make lovely little gifts for anyone, and with the whole cranberry theme to this candle i'm going to keep burning it to try and keep the Christmas feeling alive.
 
As I said this is a recent discontinued scent, oh how I wish Yankee would stop that but I understand the logic behind it. Nevertheless you may still find some in some shops if you are extremely lucky, but your best bet is to keep searching online.
 
I've found this very scent in a small jar
for £7.39
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product bought for me as a Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment