Tuesday 28 January 2014

The Disney TAG!

 
Now I know this isn't beauty related in any way, but I saw this TAG floating around and I just knew I had to do it. I am a big Disney fan! And yeah I just really wanted to do this tag, so without further a do let's get started!
 
 
1.) A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience?
I think the first scene of The Lion King, with the whole Circle of Life song, it's just beautiful to look at and also fun to sing along to.


2.) An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the Parks?
I've only ever been to Disneyland Paris twice, but the second time was for my 21st with my friends and sister and it was amazing. The entire trip was the best thing ever, but the thing I won't ever forget is the 'cast' of Peter Pan, including Peter himself, Wendy, John, Captain Hook, Smee and the pirates and they were about to do a show and the pirates in particular were messing around and talking to us and one of the pirates even took a shine to one of my friends, it was so hilarious!
 


3.) What non-Disney song(s) reminds you or brings back memories of Disney and/or the Parks?

It may seem random, but Katy Perry 'Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F) song, but purely because they played it a lot in the Disney Village at night when we were there near the end of 2011.



4.) When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?

The first time I went to a park was in February 2007 as part of a 5 day school trip to Paris, one of the days was spent at Disneyland Paris. Was brilliant! But very cold!.



5.) If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend, who would you choose?

Oh easy, Peter Pan! Never grow up, that's what I say! I also like Mike from Monsters Inc, he seems like a lot of fun!


6.) Who are your favourite Disney princesses?

Snow White was my favourite as a child and that's stuck with me, so she's still my favourite. But Ariel is a close second.



7.) Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry?

Oh so many! When Bambi's mother dies and Bambi is calling for her, ending of Toy Story 3, when Mufasa dies in The Lion King. That's just three, I could go on haha.

 

8.) What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
Hmm i'm not sure what one I remember seeing, it was probably Snow White as I had such an obsession with her, but I remember going to see 101 Dalmatians in the cinema.



9.) What is your favourite Disney movie?

Peter Pan has grown to become my favourite, just the story is very magical and it reflects my feelings of not wanting to grow up. My childhood one was obviously Snow White. Pixar wise i'd choose Ratatouille.

 
 
I tag you all to do this, it's good fun! :)
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment