Wednesday 29 January 2014

Natural Collection Solo Eyeshadow - Barley


Natural Collection Solo Eyeshadow - Barley - £1.79
 
Believe it or not this is the only single eyeshadow I actually own in my makeup collection, I do have some duos and trios but no other single eyeshadows apart from this one. I'm much more of a palette kind of girl, but I had some Boots vouchers for money off Natural Collection back in the summer so I thought i'd try out one of their eyeshadows as I was drawn to this colour.
 
 This is the colour Barley and despite all the eyeshadow palettes that I own, none of them contain a colour like this, it's almost like a yellow champagne colour, or a light gold with a shimmer in it. Barley is a great name for it. I also think this could potentially be a dupe for the Mac eyeshadow called Rice Paper. I don't own that eyeshadow so I cannot do a comparison, but I think they do look pretty similar.
 
 
What I love about the Natural Collection eyeshadows are the quality for the price, they are well pigmentated and go on very well, they also last well during the day too. I even like the simple white packaging, although I wish the lid was a bit more secure. It hasn't fallen off yet but I always feel like if I chucked it in a makeup bag that it would become loose.
 
Having said that I think this would be great to take travelling or on a short trip somewhere as it is so small so it wouldn't take up much room.
 
This eyeshadow does get slightly neglected in my make-up collection as, like I said, I tend to reach for my palettes, and this one just gets lost amongst my other products. But I need to bring this out and use it now as looking at the swatch it really is pretty.
 
For the price of £1.79 you really can't complain, it's simply amazing that a good quality eyeshadow can be created without charging the earth for it.
 
I'd recommend you pick up one of these to try, or more if you feel like it. Boots often have Natural Collection products on 3 for £5.00 so it's a good opportunity to pick up some new products, all of which i've tried so far i've been very pleased with.
 
Natural Collection is only avaliable in Boots, and the eyeshadows
retail for £1.79
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment