Saturday 4 January 2014

Barry M Nail Paint Boots Limited Edition 335 'Silver Lights'

 
Barry M Nail Paint Boots Limited Edition 335 'Silver Lights' - £3.99
 
For someone who doesn't paint their nails all that often, i'm starting to build up quite a considerable nail polish collection. Helped by accumulating 7 nail varnishes over Christmas from my family and friends! Didn't even get any duplicates either which was lucky.
 
Today's post is dedicated to possibly my favourite of the lot I got for Christmas and it is the Barry M nail Paint which doesn't appear to have a name, just a number of 335 and also says it's a Boots Limited Edition polish. However, when I was researching this product I found it on the Boots website and it is called Silver Lights, why that has not been put on the bottom of the bottle I don't know. I do wish they would always have names on the bottles, regardless if they are a Limited Edition product or not, it's much nicer and I also wish they had released this colour into the permanent line as it is absolutely stunning!
 
 
 
It is a beautiful silver holographic glitter, it is a finely milled glitter which is my favourite compared to the big chunky glitters pieces you can get in some nail varnishes.
 
I wore this colour for New Years Eve, it just seemed so perfect for that occassion and would suit any party look perfectly! I also had this on when I went to see the new Gravity film in the cinema in 3D with one of my friends (an incredible film by the way!) and it just reminded me of the stars and space and it just seemed very fitting for that too.
 


Depending on how you want to wear this, you could use it as a top coat over another colour to add that sparkle. But if you want fully opaque colour like I have in the picture then you will need three coats. If you're a bit heavy handed with your coats then you could potentially do it in two but your best bet is to go for three. It's a great formula and doesn't take too long to dry. I've worn it for 4 days now so far and it hasn't chipped at all.
 
I've been on the look out for a nice silver holographic glitter and i've now found the perfect one! I'm just so gutted it is a limited edition product for Christmas 2013 and I won't be able to buy this anytime, but I will easily be able to find something similar.
 
I couldn't find it in the Boots nearest to me when my sister and I looked as she quite fancied getting a bottle of it herself, but i've found it online for £3.99
(here).
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product given as a Christmas gift

No comments:

Post a Comment