Sunday 26 January 2014

Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish 'Rose Illumination' Highlighter

 
Elizabeth Arden Pure Finish 'Rose Illumination' Highlighter - £19.55
 
I remember seeing this on somebody's Youtube video, I fell in love with it even before they opened it as I just adore the Rose Gold packaging! Also I have seen Fleur from Fleur De Force talk about this highlighter and the more I saw it the more I wanted it.
 
At the time when I wanted it about a year ago, it was still avaliable on Feel Unique but I actually managed to find it on eBay for under a tenner so I got it. Then about 7 months or so later I actually found this exact same highlighter in TK Maxx for about £7.99 I think. I was absolutely stunned to find it so I bought it, so I now have a backup of this product. Which is a good thing as it is one of my favourites!
 
It is a rose gold colour highlighter with a gorgeous shimmer to it. It's just so beautiful to look at and one of my most loved products overall, not just in highlighter terms. It is well pigmented, it is very smooth and lasts all day, I can't fault it at all apart from the price tag. I've worn this a lot since i've bought it and I just can't get enough of it.
 
I was lead to believe this was a Limited Edition product in the Rose Aurora - Springtime in Central Park Collection by Elizabeth Arden, and I think it technically is, but you can actually still get this on Feel Unique. So good news all round! Also do keep an eye out for it in TK Maxx, where I managed to find one, but if you definitely want this then head to Feel Unique.
 
 
Avaliable for £19.55
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own,
product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment