Wednesday 15 January 2014

No7 Stay Perfect 'Glace' Lipstick

 
No7 Stay Perfect Lipstick 'Glace' - £9.50
 
I still can't remember what got me intrigued about this colour lipstick, I think I must have seen it on somebody's blog or something. It not normally a colour I would go for but it must have interested me enough to go out and get it.
 
This is the first No7 lipstick i've ever tried and I have to say i'm impressed. Not only is the packaging sleek and looks quite expensive, but the formula is great. The Stay Perfect line of their lipsticks is said to provide colour that will last up to 8 hours but will keep your lips feeling moisturised and hydrated.
 
I'd agree with the 8 hour point, it definitely lasts a long time and it's not at all drying on the lips, it feels very comfortable and great to wear. It also has great pigmentation.
 
 It's a very creamy formula and i've found that it has worn down quicker than my other lipsticks, and I can't attribute that to how much i've worn it as I actually haven't worn it that much since I bought it back in September I think.
 
I have been wearing it more this month and really started to appreciate how nice it is.
It is a berry purple colour with a gold shimmer in it, it's almost like Nars Sin Blush but in a lipstick form I think. It is a frosty lipstick, so if frost finishes aren't your thing then this probably won't be the shade choice for you. Also it's not too frosty, it all depends on how much you put on.
 

The only downside to this lipstick is the price, £9.50 is pretty steep for a lipstick, I wouldn't pay that much for it and I actually didn't as I got it when No7 had their £5.00 off vouchers. So it came to £4.50 which is a brilliant price for this lipstick.
 
So if you would like this lipstick i'd wait until you have a No7 voucher and then go and get it.

This lipstick is only avaliable in Boots for £9.50
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment