Tuesday 31 December 2013

December 2013 Favourites!

 
It's that time of the month again, it's December favourites!
 
Now I don't have that many products this month as I honestly didn't love that many things, I was so focused on the lead up to Christmas and all the organising and palava that comes with that I just grabbed whatever stuff was near me and used it. So this will be a shorter favourites this time round.
 
Estee Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow Duo - Raisins
 
I know everyone and their cat was going on about this eyeshadow duo in the first half of the year before it became discontinued, I luckily managed to find one April or May I think it was and it's been one of my favourite make-up products of this year. It's just gorgeous! With a natural pink-champagne colour on one side and a burgundy sort of colour on the other. Gorgeous! And it's been the main eyeshadow look i've been going for this month.
 
Lip Products
 
My lips were quite dry this month, and so the two lip products I opted for were Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me' (review here) and Rimmel Apocalips in the colour 'Celestial' (review here), both very easy and simple products to wear on the lips and they look great. I also wore a lot of Mac Hot Tahiti lipstick in the few days over Christmas, but I didn't wear it enough throughout the entire month to class it as a monthly favourite.
 
 
Maybelline Dream Touch Blush in 'Berry'
 
A very simple cream blush which I love to just quickly apply and go. It's a lovely everyday pink sort of colour and it's a proper cream blush, not a cream to powder formula which i'm not a hundred percent keen on. A foolproof product in my opinion.
 
 
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concelear
 
Again, another raved about product and I needed a new concelear this month and I really like this one. It's easy to apply, covers my dark circles and really brightens my under eye area. But i've used it on other areas of my face too and not had any problems with it. Gold star for this product!
 
 
 Random Favourite: Cheese & Beetroot sandwiches
 
Yes I know this is extremely random, but beetroot is one of my favourite kinds of food and my dad was having some with cheese in a sandwich and so I thought i'd try it and now i'm in love with it! So delicious and i've been eating a lot of them recently so I thought i'd just throw that little food favourite in for this month.
 
 
A short but sweet December favourites there. But i'll be posting my overall 2013 favourites in the coming days so keep your eyes peeled for that one.
 
 
In the meantime, Happy New Year for tomorrow, or tonight at midnight :D
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, products bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment