Friday 6 December 2013

Perfect Autumn/Winter Lipgloss - Maybelline Cream Gloss

 
 
Maybelline Colorsensational Cream Gloss - '360 Stellar Berry' - £6.19
 
Anyone who knows me, knows i'm not a lipgloss girl in the slightest, i'm much more of a lipstick girl without a doubt. I just think lipstick lasts longer on the lips and half the time lipgloss is gone in a matter of minutes, especially if you eat or drink anything.
 
Nevertheless I do have a few lipglosses in my make-up collection, and this one in particular would be up there with one of my favourites.
 
The Maybelline lipglosses are totally overlooked in the beauty community, i've never heard anyone rave about them, and I really can't understand why.
 
They give amazing colour pay off, they are not in the slightest bit sticky (as I would expect considering they called it a cream gloss) but it actually last quite a while on the lips. Especially this colour that I have here '360 Stellar Berry' as it is a dark wine colour it leaves a bit of a stain after the initial glossy finish has worn off. In the tube it looks like the gloss contains shimmer, but this does not transfer to the lips that i've noticed.
 
I love the sleek, thin packaging and the application is great. And the scent, oh blimey it's amazing. The only way I can describe it is, does anyone remember having orange jelly and vanilla ice-cream together as a kid? It tastes just like that to me. So a nice sweet taste that just brings me right back to my childhood.

 
I love this colour for autumn and winter, it's my favourite lipgloss for this time of year. I featured it in my November favourites, as it was easily my most worn lip product of last month. I barely wore anything else.
 
 I cannot fault this product at all, apart from the fact I wish Maybelline would bring out some new brighter colours, as the current colour range is quite blah.
 
 
This lipgloss can be found for £6.19
 
 
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment