Saturday 14 December 2013

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette - Sugar

Sleek Blush by 3 Palette - Sugar - £9.99
 
Does anyone else remember when these Sleek Blush by 3 Palettes were first released, and everyone went crazy for them? I do. Everyone went especially mad for one of the palettes in the colour 'Lace'. It took me many months to track down that palette, and they didn't even stock it in my big local Superdrug, so I eventually ordered it online.
(By the way I will be doing a review of the Lace palette in the future).
 
When ordering the palette online, they had a discount code offer so I used that and also I took a big fancy to this other colour that hasn't been raved about quite as much, but I still think is pretty and so I got that too, and that very palette is the topic of this post.
 
It's the Blush by 3 Palette in the colour 'Sugar'.
This palette features much more darker blush colours, in my opinion it is the perfect autumn and winter blush palette. I challenge anybody to find a better blush palette for this time of year, it's just beautiful!
 
 
The colours remind me a lot of crisp autumn leaves, and i've worn it a lot these past couple of months already.
 
Now you may be looking at the palette now and thinking, whoa those are dark colours! And I completely get where you're coming from because that was my first impression of them too. These are incredibly pigmented blushes! As any beauty fan would know about Sleek blushers they are amongst the very best on the high street/drugstore when it comes to pigmentation and quality, so they do swatch very strongely (see swatches below) but when applied with a light hand they look stunning! I have very pale skin and i'm normally pretty heavy handed when it comes to blush, and I manage to apply these with great ease.

 
Sleek have named the three blushes after, that's right you've guessed it, different types of sugar! Oh Sleek you are clever bunnies :)
 
Turbinado is the matte peachy brownish sort of colour.
Muscovado is the shimmery dark brown, berry colour.
Demerara is the satin berry red colour.
 
I must be honest and say I don't wear Muscovado all that much, I don't know why because it's a beautiful shimmery colour. I just gravitate towards the other two colours more.
 
For the price of £9.99 you get amazing value for money, not only do you get three amazingly great pigmentated blush shades, but they come in a very handy compact palette which includes a full size mirror!
10 out of 10 Sleek!
 
Sleek really are my favourite highstreet/drugstore brand and I will continue to go back to them for their blushes in particular, time and time again.
 
This 'Sugar' Blush by 3 Palette is
avaliable from:
 
 Superdrug - £9.99
 
Sleek Website - £9.99
 
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment