Saturday 28 December 2013

What I Got For Christmas 2013!

 
I wasn't sure whether or not to do this post, but I really enjoy looking at what everyone else got for Christmas so I thought I may aswell show what I go too.
 
I'm not trying to brag, just putting that disclaimer out there for everyone, if you don't like these kind of posts then it's fine you don't have to read it if you don't want to. But like me, if you're nosey, then carry on reading :)
 
 
I'm actually missing a couple of things from this post, I misplaced them somewhere but they'll feature in a blog post at some point in the future if they are beauty related.
 
Anyway i'll start off with the Yankee Candle Gingerbread Illuma Lid. I love anything Gingerbread related as you may already know, and i've been looking at getting this for a while so i'm glad to have this.
 
The Christmas Cookie small jar, and the three Yankee Candle tarts in Cherries on Snow, Gingerbread and Macintosh are all from one my best friends who actually shipped the tarts from the US! Bless her heart, that Macintosh one i've been dying to get my hands on! I wish we could have that over here.
 
Thor on Blu-ray is from my sister, i'm a big Marvel fan and I loved the second Thor film, and i've seen this first one before but i've never owned it but now I do.
 
As you can see my biggest/most expensive gift was the iPod Nano (7th Generation) in Blue. Stunning! I'm so grateful to get this as my last one broke :(
 
The two scarves, one with a cat print and the other with a rabbit print on are incredibly cute! And I actually wore the cat one today when I went sales shopping.
 
The corner of the picture (or the top picture you can see it better) is the LUSH Honey Farm gift set, which was given to me by another of my best friends. I gave a squeal of delight when I saw this as I didn't expect her to spend that much on me, I love it so much!!
 
 
My sister got me the Mac Brush cleanser which you can see at the top, as well as the Yankee Candle Cranberry Chutney small jar.
 
The Minnie Mouse shower cap is a bit of a jokey gift, but useful nonetheless. As is the rose gold case which actually hold nail tools :) The Bourjois set contains a nail varnish, lipgloss, mascara and eyeshadow trio which is nice and I already have used the lipgloss.
 
 
The Sinful colours 'Cinderella' polish is from my sister. I bought the OPI polish in 'Ski Slope Sweetie' myself at the beginning of December and got my mum to keep it for me for Christmas. The top two Barry M are from the same friend who got me the candles. The bottom three are from another of my friends :) You can never have too many nail varnish! :)
 

 
Some more clothing related items now. Two packs of winter themed socks (notice the gingerbread again) from M&S, as is the Indigo 3/4 length top and the brown bag is also from M&S Indigo line. The Penguin pyjamas are from M&S too and they are very cute. There is also a little cat purse sneaking in there too.
 
There we go, those are my pressies for 2013. I also got the obligatory chocolates and a couple of gift cards but I didn't think they needed to be in the post.
 
Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got all the pressies you wanted :)
 
Any questions/comments please leave below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment