Thursday 28 November 2013

Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer

 
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer - £10.99
 
A shocking confession heading your way, i've never ever used a face primer before. I know, it's bad. But I got tired of my make-up not hanging around for as long as I wanted and so I decided to try one out. I got the new Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer on the basis that, firstly it was raved about by a lot of people, and secondly it was on offer at the time for about £6.99 I think.
 


I do love the packaging of the Bourjois Primer, it's in a lovely glass bottle and it comes with a pump at the top which is always handy. The actual primer itself comes into two forms, there is the Luminous Serum Primer or the Matte Serum Primer. I chose the Luminous Serum Primer purely on the fact that I have dry skin, whereas the Matte Serum Primer would suit any of you who suffer with oily skin.

 
 As you can see from the swatch picture above, it comes out a peachy colour and does have a very light pleasant fresh scent. I put this on underneath my foundation, which I applied almost immediately afterwards. It felt good to put on and it felt light on the skin, I didn't even notice i'd put anything extra on my face when i'd done all my make-up. Even my make-up applied more smoothly than normal, which is an added bonus.

 
As you can see from this last picture it blends beautifully into the skin and does make my skin look more luminous, and even after my make-up application my face looked more awake and it definitely helped to hydrate my skin, as it claims to do on the front of the bottle.
And I would say my make-up definitely lasted longer with using this primer underneath, i'll be using it everyday from now on.

 
I would definitely recommend you try out this primer, especially if you're knew to the whole primer thing. The only downside to this product is the price, £10.99 is rather steep for a high street/drugstore product, but it is worth it. Also there are always offers floating about in Boots or Superdrug, so keep your eyes peeled for those if you want to save a few pounds.
 
This can be found at:
 
Boots - £10.99
Superdrug - £10.99
 
Any comments/questions please leave in the comments.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment