Monday 11 November 2013

DKNY Red Delicious Fragrance

 
DKNY Red Delicious Eau de Parfum (30ml)
 
The DKNY perfumes in their classic apple shape and different scents are a cult perfume classic, I remember when these perfumes came out and just the advert alone sucked me in.
The Fresh Blossom version of this (the pink one) was the first perfume I ever bought for myself and sadly I have used it all up.
 
There is the Be Delicious version of this fragrance which is the green one or the Red Delicious which is of course this red one. This very perfume pictured used to belong to my sister, she gave it to me after a while as she didn't really use it and I love it.
 
Contains these notes:
Champagne Accord, Lychee, Red Raspberry, Apple, Rose, Vanilla Bean, Patchouli, Amber, Sensual Skin Accord, Raspberry.
 
So if you are a fan of fruity perfumes and you like the apple scent, then you will love this.
If you are into your perfumes then there is a high chance you have smelt this already, as it has been around for quite a few years now. But it is still very popular and I reckon it will still be around for many years to come.
 
The photo is of a 30ml bottle, but I struggled to find a 30ml bottle online, but with it nearing Christmas there are some fantastic deals on this fragrance that are 50ml or 100ml.
Here's a list of a few i've found.
 
Boots
50ml - £31.99 - Here
 
The Perfume Shop
100ml - £33.99 - Here
 
Fragrance Direct
50ml - £23.75 - Here
100ml - £28.99 - Here
 
If you love this fragrance, or know someone who does, then it's worth snapping one up at these prices while you can. Remember all of them are on offer right now and the price will more than likely go back up.
 
Any questions/comments please leave in the comments below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product given to me by my sister
 

No comments:

Post a Comment