Saturday 23 November 2013

Doctor Who Adipose Necklace

 
 
Adipose Necklace
 
 
You're probably reading this post right now and thinking what an earth is that little creature, and what has this got to do with beauty? Well you'd be spot on there, but as it's a special occassion I couldn't let today pass without showing you guys this cute necklace.
 
As a lot of you will know (regardless if you're a fan or not) today is the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary! And tonight we finally get to see the special anniversary episode!
I am beyond excited!
 
I'm a big Doctor Who fan, as i'm sure a lot of you are too. Not only is it the longest running sci-fi show in the world, but the fact it's been going for 50 years is an incredible achievement, that not many television shows can claim to have achieved, apart from Coronation Street of course to name just one other British TV show, both of which are still going strong and loved my many.
I also live in the area where Doctor Who is filmed, so it just makes me love this show even more!
 
So I wanted to show you all something I have had for a few years since I randomly came across it when searching for jewellery on Ebay. It is this very cute Adipose necklace. The Adipose were in the first episode of Series 4 'Partners in Crime' and I think they are the cutest Doctor Who creature they've ever had, so when I saw this I had to have it.
 
If you'd like one of these, I would suggest looking on places like Ebay or maybe Etsy, they aren't avaliable in shops, so they can be quite tricky to find.
 
Happy Doctor Who viewing to all who love the show.
 
Happy 50th Anniversary Doctor Who!!! :D
 
 
Any comments/questions please leave in the comments below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own. Product bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment