Friday 15 November 2013

Batiste Dry Shampoo - Light and Blonde

 
Batiste Dry Shampoo Light and Blonde - 200ml - £3.99
 
Who else remembers the day when they used to put talcum powder in their hair as a teenager to help with the greasy hair? *holds hand up*
 
Thankfully since Batiste have been around, i've never had to go down the talcum powder route again. Batiste is a staple in my hair routine, so much so that I currently have 4 cans of this very dry shampoo stored away in a drawer waiting to be used. I stock up and buy a couple at a time when they are on offer.
 
Batiste has a vast range of dry shampoos, many different scents and even ones that have a hint of colour in them, like this light and blonde version does. I have blonde hair and that's why this light and blonde one is my favourite, as not only does it sort out any oily hair issues, but it gives a hint of yellow colouring which blends in well with my blonde hair and can even help when my darker roots start showing.
 
For anyone new to the whole dry shampoo thing, you basically spray it into your hair and rub it in, and brush it out. It makes your hair look amazing and the volume it gives your hair is incredible.
Some people complain that this can make their hair look a bit grey and leave white marks in their hair, which I admit sometimes happens, but if you rub it into your hair enough it'll go away.
 
I adore the packaging of the Batiste dry shampoos, they are so much fun to look at and they updated the hint of colour range to give a more metallic look to them, which I think is even better than the previous design.
 
Batiste even do travel sizes of some scents, which is great for carrying around in your handbag day to day or to take on a trip. Although unfortunately they do not do a travel size of the hint of colour range, I really wish they did. I have a travel size of the cherry scent, which is my other favourite. I would buy that one if I suddenly run out of the light and blonde, as the normal dry shampoos are cheaper, I guess you're paying extra for the colour in the ones like the light and blonde.
 
 
There are other types of dry shampoo on the market, but I have honestly never tried any other brand. So I cannot compare this to others, but I know this works really well for me.
 
This particular dry shampoo normally retails for £3.99
but i've found it in Boots, currently on offer for £2.66
 
 
Any comments or questions please leave in the comments below.
 
Love
Amy
xxx
 
 
 
***DISCLAIMER***
All views/opinions are my own, product bought myself

No comments:

Post a Comment